Saris H3 Turbo Trainer
Saris H3 Turbo Trainer
- FREE returns within 14 days
- Free Home Delivery for Bikes
- Order online and pick up in store
Reliable. Durable. Quieter Than Ever Before.
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, our Madison, Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train.
The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Includes one month subscription to ROUVY virtual training app
- Zwift certified.
- BKOOL certified.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 20 mph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Direct drive: Yes, eliminates tire wear
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision balanced to create realistic inertia
- Folding Legs: Yes, unfold to create widest footprint available for added stability
- Front Wheel Block: Yes, built in
- Carrying Handle: Yes, integrated
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- Product Dimensions:
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weight: 47 lb. / 21.3 kg.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including ROUVY, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices
- Zwift certified
- BKOOL certified
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Thru axles with fixed levers may require a Thru Axle Adapter
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Cassette sold separately
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
Trust your TrainerTrade in that gym membership - all Saris H3 trainers come with a manufacturer warranty* included as standard – ride confident you have many miles ahead of you. *Frame lifetime warranty *Electronics 2-years warranty *Pulley, belt and freehub 1-year warranty
Do not DisturbForget noisy training sessions - at a mere 59 decibels at 20 mph, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations – fit your session into your lifestyle and train any time, without worrying about disturbance.
A Trainer for LifeDon’t fear training too hard - the H3 uniquely offers fully serviceable components which can be replaced individually – no more delays or expensive manufacturer repairs getting between you and the ride.