Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions Lapierre UK
These terms and conditions govern the use of the Lapierre UK service and website and the online purchasing of products. By visiting the Lapierre UK website you accept, and agree to, the content of these terms and conditions. When purchasing products, additional terms and conditions may apply. In case of conflict, the latter shall take precedence over these terms and conditions.
Lapierre UK is a brand of Accell Group N.V. and distributed by RALEIGH UK LTD, registered in:
136 Church Street
Telephone: 01773 532691
Register entry: 00139076
Registry court: United Kingdom
Registration number: 00076181
We are not read or obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before consumer arbitration boards.
Use Of Website
All the contents included in lapierre.com and the other official Lapierre websites, including web pages, texts, images, pictures, videos, music, sounds, drawings, figures, logos, graphics, colours and layout (hereinafter, the “Content”) are the sole property of Lapierre and are protected by national and international Copyright laws and other Intellectual Property Rights. You are strictly forbidden to reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit such Content in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior and express written consent of Lapierre.
By posting content you allow Lapierre UK and any third party involved in operating (part of) the Lapierre UK-website to use, amend, copy and publicise such content. In case intellectual property rights apply, you grant Lapierre UK and said third parties a perpetual, royalty free worldwide license to use the content in the way Lapierre UK and/or such third parties deem appropriate.
The site may contain links to other websites and online resources. You understand and agree that Lapierre UK is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Lapierre UK of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Where possible we have included the bike weight within our product specifications. The weight provided is an approximation and will vary depending on the size of bike purchased as well as other factors.
Products and Orders
Terms of Service
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
We try to ensure that information on our websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date. The website, however, may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Lapierre UK shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. Lapierre UK cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part. Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Lapierre UK cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided.
Returns and Cancellations
We know that it’s important to find the right bike for you, which is why we offer 14 Day Free Returns. You’ll have the chance to try the bike that you’ve been lusting after online without the risk of getting stuck with it if it isn’t quite right. If you find that you’ve ordered the wrong size, decide to go for something different or just change your mind we’re here to help. Simply contact our Customer Services team by telephone or email to advise that you would like to return your order. For full details of our return policy please click here.
We have two delivery options available for you to choose from: direct home delivery or collect in store. If not otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made to the delivery address you indicated. Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available. For full details of our delivery policy please click here.
Please note that your credit card will directly be charged at the moment of transaction.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Financing - pay over time in 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments with 0% interest
Pay in 3 Instalments
Pay in 30 Days
Further information about Klarna can be found here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information contained in Klarna's privacy statement.
All claims for warranty must be supported by original proof of purchase, bike serial number, proof of manufacturing fault and be communicated to the Lapierre UK customer support team via the original retailer. If the bike was purchased via the Lapierre UK website please contact the click and collect store or contact us to make a claim. For full details of our warranty terms please click here.
Tuning Of Electric Bikes
Important: Please be aware that this bike is regulated in line with existing Electric Power Assisted Cycles regulations. Any modification to the bike will invalidate the guarantee and in particular any modification which increases the power of the motor and/or the top assisted speed of the bike may make the rider liable to prosecution. Excluding statutory obligations Lapierre will not be held responsible for any injuries incurred following any modification to this product.
Lapierre UK will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the site; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed through the site. In particular, Lapierre UK will not be liable for: (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (b) business interruption; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits Lapierre UK’s liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the laws of England.
We try to ensure that information on our websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using our websites, however, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the website.
If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Terms and Conditions Statement
By placing an order online you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out within the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not order any products from this site.
London eBike Festival Giveaway
The promoter is: Raleigh Ltd (company no. 00139076) whose registered office is at Raleigh (UK) Ltd, Church Street, Eastwood, Nottingham.
1. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom who attend the London eBike Festival at Alexandra Palace between the 22nd and 24th of April.
2. There is no purchase required to enter this giveaway.
3. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the giveaway is through an email sign-up form on the Raleigh website.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The prize draw for the giveaway will run until Monday 2nd May 2022 at midnight.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for sign-ups not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
10. The prize is a £150 voucher for Cotswold Outdoor.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all email sign-ups received by an automated system at Raleigh Ltd.
13. The winner will be notified by email by the 6th May 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.